- 3 bars (3 x 85g) Seed and Bean Sicilian Hazelnut dark chocolate (coarsely chopped)
- 1 pot Banoffee HOU
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate bar using a double broiler or in the microwave. If you melt the chocolate in the microwave, stir the chocolate every 20 seconds to help avoid seizing. Once melted and smooth, set aside.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet, spreading with a rubber spatula into a smooth layer. Pour Banoffee HOU in parallel lines on top of chocolate. Run a fork through the two layers to form swirls.
- Allow the bark to set completely in the refrigerator (about 15-20 minutes). Once hardened, break into pieces as large or as small as you want.