- 115g plain flour
- 100g sugar
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 115ml cashew milk
- ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons apple puree
- 60g vegan margarine
- 2 teaspoons Banoffee HOU
- Line 4 espresso cups with cling film and fill with 2 teaspoons of banoffee HOU. Fold the cling film in and twist to make a ball and freeze.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease 4 small pudding tins using vegan margarine and sprinkle sugar around the tin.
- Place all of the wet ingredients in a small saucepan, then place over a low heat and stir until melted and combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine well, then pour in the contents of the saucepan with the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Fill each of the pudding tins half way up with the mixture, then unwrapped the frozen banoffee ball and place in the middle. Pour over the rest of the mixture and transfer all 4 pudding tins into the refrigerator for an hour.
- After an hour, place on a baking tray, then transfer into the oven for 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder or caster sugar and serve.
Note: Follow the pictures below for reference
What does it taste like?
Cakey on the outside
Mega moist in the middle
& Begging to be shared with a friend or significant other