For the crust:
- 1 ½ cup (144g) almond flour
- ¼ cup (21g) cocoa powder
- ¼ cup (50g) melted coconut oil
- 5 Tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- Chocolate HOU
- Chopped strawberries or pomegranate (optional)
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pan with a removable bottom.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients for the crust.
- Press this mixture evenly into the tart pan and set aside.
- Add the HOU filling evenly into the pan
- Place the tart in the freezer for half an hour
- Garnish the tart with chopped strawberries
- Slice and serve